A Solid Hot Pink Gown With Red Flower On The Botice Made To Fit The Barbie Doll
- Package includes: 1X Clothes (Doll not included, only the Clothes)
- Please note: that all items are made for and or by Olivias Doll Closet, they are made to fit the popular Barbie Doll products. We are not affiliated with Mattel, we are not implying in any way that these items are associated with Mattel. We simply just offer great products to complement the Barbie products. Barbie is the trademark of Mattel. You will not be disappointed by the quality and Service offered by Olivias Doll Closet
- Handcrafted Especially for Olivia's Doll Closet to fit the Barbie Doll
- 100% Brand new Size: Great for 30 cm Barbie dolls and other 30 cm dolls
- A Solid Hot Pink Gown with Red Flower on the Botice Made to Fit the Barbie Doll
Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. She has an on-off romantic connection with her beau Ken (Ken Carson) , who first appeared in 1961. Like Barbie, Ken shares his name with one of Ruth Handler's children In a series of novels published by Random House inside the 1960s, her parents' names are provided as George and Margaret Roberts from the fictional town of Willows, Wisconsin. Barbie has been said to attend Willows High School and Manhattan International High School in New York City, according to the real-life Stuyvesant High School.
Copyright © 2022 - Barbie Clothing